Body Armor Inserts
BODY ARMOR: Please find in stock a wide selection of Body Armor also know as Bullet Proof Vest Inserts. We ship from stock Light weight Kevlar Inserts for NIJ IIIA protection or AR 500 Steel Bullet Proof Plates for larger caliber threats or Light Weight UHMWPE Spectra Inserts.
(1) Our Kevlar Soft Body Armor 29 layer Kevlar® XP™ Panels weigh only 1 pound each and are 1/2" thick. Kevlar XP was only available to the military up until a few years ago. And by using Kevlar XP in our design it helps reduce the potential for serious ballistic and trauma injuries. Our proprietary Uni-Directional cross ply technology will give the wearer peace of mind that they are protected in case of unexpected threats. Our Soft Armor Panels are made with 100% Kevlar® XP™ and covered with a durable black marine grade fabric with Water Repellant Coating that keeps the Kevlar Insert protected from UV light and moisture exposure.
(2) Bullet Proof Fiberglass Flat SAPI Cut Bullet Resistant Armor Inserts: Each insert size is 10” x 12” and has a SAPI angled cut to fit most plate carrier designs or backpacks. UL 752 Level 3 Specifications: Application Most commonly used protection against hand guns of super power, such as the .44 Magnum, and the like, with muzzle energy of 971-1175 foot-pounds (1317-1593J).
(3) Bullet Proof Steel AR 500 NIJ III Protection Curved SAPI Cut and QUAD Cut Body Armor Plates are made from a BALLISTIC GRADE AR500 500 Brinell HIGH HARDENED BULLET PROOF STEEL. THESE ARE CAPABLE OF PROTECTING AGAINST MULTIPLE HITS
(4) Bullet Proof Steel AR 500 NIJ III+ Right Handed Front Plate: AR500 Steel Armor Insert Level III+ body armor is designed to exceed the NIJ0101.06 Level III standard, stopping rounds with a velocity of up to 3,100 FPS, and also comes with a Right Handed Advanced Shooters Cut.
(5) Bullet Proof Polyethylene NIJ III Multi Curve LineX coated Body Armor inserts 10"x12" by one and a half inch thick SAPI Cut. Highest levels of protection without sacrificing user comfort or maneuverability. Stops rounds from high-powered rifles by utilizing HB24T Dyneema® Composite Fabrics. Built in Trauma Pad for crucial Backface Deformation Protection. Light weight multi curved designed and coated with LineX which is the same durable and weather resistant material you find on truck bed liners.
If you would like to place an order or just have a few questions, please call 440-992-2331
PLEASE BUY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS, SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, GOD BLESS AMERICA !