Kevlar XP 10" x 12" Rectangle Cut Kevlar Panels x (2)
2 Kevlar® XP™ Soft Flexible Bullet Resistant Armor Inserts: Each panel size is 10” x 12” and has a Rectangle cut to fit most plate carrier designs or backpacks. Rated NIJ IIIA with added layers for additional Back-Face Deformation Protection. Fits most any Plate Carrier that accommodates 10” x 12” Plates. WE ARE A MANUFACTURER NOT A RESELLER. SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND BUY DIRECT
RATED #1 by consumers who have purchased similar inserts. Using a proprietary design and years of ballistic testing, we can offer to the general public the lightest and most comfortable insert available today.
Our 29 layer Kevlar® XP™ Panels weigh only 1 pound each and are 1/2" thick. Kevlar XP was only available to the military up until a few years ago. And by using Kevlar XP in our design it helps reduce the potential for serious ballistic and trauma injuries. Our proprietary Uni-Directional cross ply technology will give the wearer peace of mind that they are protected in case of unexpected threats. Our Soft Armor Panels are made with 100% Kevlar® XP™ and covered with a durable black marine grade fabric with Water Repellant Coating that keeps the Kevlar Insert protected from UV light and moisture exposure.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Kevlar inserts will not only stop up to a 44 magnum hand gun bullet from entering the wearers body, it also reduces the force of the bullets impact which causes bruising from the dent on the backside against the body known as back face deformation. Our 29 layers will help reduce the projectiles impact by up to 15% when compared to other ballistic models. Our Inserts also weigh at least 10% less than those made with other commercially available technologies, while still being made of 100% Kevlar® material
With other Kevlar Panels, when a bullet strikes a standard bullet-resistant vest, the resulting backface deformation could cause serious ballistic or trauma injuries. Our inserts made with Kevlar® XP™ decreases the impact, reducing backface deformations by approximately 15% or more.* It’s also able to maintain its performance in extreme field conditions, including heat, humidity and mechanical wear. Tests show that Kevlar® XP™ typically stops bullets within the first three layers and the remaining layers of Kevlar® XP™ absorb the energy of the bullet, resulting in less trauma to the vest wearer.
• DurableBlack Marine Grade Fabric with Water Repellant Coating
• 29 layers 100% Kevlar® XP™ Soft Armor
• Lightest insert available at 1 pound and only 1/2" thick
• Extra Layers for Back Face Deformation Protection absorbing impact.
• Reduces back-face deformation by approximately 15% which saves life's
• Back Face Deformation less than 38mm: NIJ IIIA testing requires less than 44mm
• Meets and exceeds NIJ IIIA and other applicable global standards
• 10% lighter than other brands
• The same Kevlar and protection level found in many Police Vests around the world.
• Custom sizes available. Minimum quantiles will apply on custom sizes.
• NIJ IIIA Ballistic Test Reports and Test Pictures Available For Download at Checkout.